All About Me
I grew up all over the world and now call North Carolina home, but my favorite place will always be Walt Disney World! My love for Disney is a trait I am proud to have inherited from my father and to now be passing along to my two daughters. (My husband is a good sport and finds my enthusiasm for Disney endearing.) Besides Disney World, I am also knowledgeable about Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Aulani, Universal Studios, Legoland, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
As a person with food sensitivities and special dietary needs, I am very familiar with safe dining options with Disney and other destinations. You can read my article about Disney Dining with Special Diets here.
I'd love to help you plan your next vacation! Email me using the link at the top of the page or using the contact form on this site.
• Disney Destinations (Walt Disney World, Disneyland, DIsney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Aulani)
• Universal Parks and Resorts Specialist Program
• Royal Caribbean Specialist Program
• Merlin North America Specialist Program (Legoland)
• SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment Specialist Program (SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Sesame Place)
• Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge
• Graduate of the Agent Education Program at Walt Disney World
• Graduate of Disney Cruise Line Agent Education Program
• Frequent visits to Disney Destinations and Orlando attractions
• Disney and Royal Caribbean cruises
• Lived in 4 foreign countries on 3 continents
• Traveled to more than a dozen countries